Thursday, June 27, 2013

Uphill battle

Yesterday and today have been a struggle to resist cravings. Namely in the chocolate department. These guys down here have a sweet tooth so I try to make something sweet at least once a week. Then it's an all day battle trying to keep from eating some of it.
Today I feel like I did pretty good though
This was breakfast. Two eggs and a slice of cheese on an English muffin along with a whole banana sliced up.
This was my noon snack.
I really didn't have much after that until this evening until I at a bean burrito which I forgot to take a picture of before I ate it.

I have been drinking this detox drink that seems to make my stomach feel "lighter" after a meal.
It's not bad tasting and it has had me wanting to drink water more today than usual.

And then this is what kept me occupied the rest if the day!
Tomorrow we are making the long drive back home so I probably won't be posting anything tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment